As a church, we set out to provide a variety of growth opportunities for the adults of our congregation and of our community. Adults connect in a variety of ways to our church. Here are the regular opportunities for Adult Ministries.
Sunday School classes - Sundays 9:15-10:15 am.
- The Friendship Class: open to adults or older children who would benefit from active Bible lessons and presentations, and one on one mentoring.
- The 18+ Class: for young adults age 18 and up who benefit from a small study group of their peers.
- Young Families: for ages between 25—35 years old. Learn basic truths about the Bible and how to apply what we learn in our daily lives.
- Adult Bible Fellowship: for ages 30-60 to learn the meaning of being a Christian and how to teach others through our actions.
- Maranatha Class: for ages 35-65. We study either the Bible or a Biblical character with ample time provided for discussions of how to apply our learning to life situations.
- Freedom Class: For all ages. Discovering your identity and purpose in Jesus and tearing down every stronghold that opposes your ability to walk in fullness of that identity and purpose.
- King’s Herald Class: for ages 50 and up. This class studies individual books of the Bible by going in depth about each verse and taking the time to study His Word.
Men's Breakfast - 2nd Saturday of every month
- Men meet for prayer time at 7:00 a.m. with a hot breakfast following at 8:00 a.m. This is a time for men to come together for prayer, fellowship, accountability, and challenge.
Women's Bible Study - 3rd Saturday of every month
- Women meet at 9:00 a.m. for a light breakfast followed by group discussion and Bible study. From January 2016 through January 2017, the group will using a book study called "One Thousand Gifts : A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are" by Ann Voskamp. Come join us and by the end of this year together you will have listed your own 1000 gifts. You do not need to be a member of our church to come and fellowship with us. All women are welcome!
Friday Night Adult Bible Study - Alternating Fridays - 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Our Friday night Bible study is for any age. We enjoy a time of dinner and fellowship followed by a time of study and small group prayer. Babysitting is provided. Please call the church office for scheduled dates.
- Softball and basketball are offered to men 16 & older. Games are usually held on Monday evenings and practices are determined by availability. Church attendance is required to play. Visit our Sports Ministry page for more information.
ReCharge - Wednesdays - 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- ReCharge is a time for adults to meet midweek and RECHARGE! This time includes fellowship, worship, study, and prayer for our church, community, and each other. This group is passionate about what God can do through the power of prayer!